October 5 - 7, 2018
Registration deadline: september 28th
We believe that every student deserves an opportunity to attend but recognize that some families might require help. Scholarships are available to those with financial need. Complete the online application to apply for the scholarship.
space is limited to 30 students. if full you can request to be placed on a wait list by contacting email@example.com
The conference will run from 8:30 am on Friday through 12:30 pm on Sunday.
- Apply your MATH and SCIENCE skills in hands-on activities
- Work in a LABORATORY setting
- EXPERIENCE college life and stay the night on campus
- INTERACT with professors and current S&T students
- Learn about S&T's admission process and SCHOLARSHIP requirements
- Work with new friends on DESIGM projects
Your registration includes all supplies, activities, meals, and a t-shirt
Early Registration: $50 if registered by August 31, 2018
Late Registration: $65 if registered after the above date
AGES: 11th and 12th grade girls and future transfer students
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 30 STUDENTS
Payment must be submitted by credit/debit card within 7 days to avoid cancellation.
After you have registered please complete the following forms and return by email, fax or mail as soon as possible.
Student Diversity Initiatives
605 W. 11th Street
Rolla, MO 65409-0150