- Contact Us
- Future Students
- Diversity House
- Student Resources
- Student Organizations & Funding
Today's college students face serious financial challenges. Many students find it difficult to support themselves while also paying for college. Hunger is a real problem for far too many of today's students. One issue they are faced with is food insecurity - not having reliable access to sufficient, nutritious food.
Commuter's Commodities is a food and supply pantry to help alleviate the financial burden of obtaining good quality food, small household goods, cleaning supplies and hygiene products. Our hope is that this will help our commuter students and students who may be in need.
We are a partner agency with The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri.
How to Use Commuter's Commodities
Please take a few minutes to review this information so that you have a better idea about how to make use of Commuter's Commodities.
The purpose of the pantry is to provide supplemental food and other necessities to the S&T student community who need this kind of assistance.
The Commuter's Commodities Pantry is open everyday from 9:00 am - Noon and 3:00 pm - 7:00pm by appointment only.
first time user:
- You must be a current S&T student
- You must currently be enrolled for courses at S&T
- Fill out the Online Questionnaire for first time users.
- You will be notified after the questionnaire has been received and reviewed to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists and to pick up your food.
- Fill out a Food and Supplies Request Form online
- You will be contacted to schedule an appointment with one of our specialist to pick up your food.
Donations Needed! Get Involved, Make a Difference, Help us FEED our students!
Most Needed Items: Unopened non-perishable items rich in protein, which are essential to providing adequate nutrition! We are also in need of new small household appliances and hygiene products.
- Tuna, chicken & other canned meat
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Beans, soups & stews
- Boxed meals, rice & pasta
- Canned vegetables & fruit
- Cereal, Oatmeal, Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Spaghetti Sauce & Noodles
- Rice, Quinoa, Oats,
- Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise
- Flour, Sugar, Salt & Pepper
- Toaster Oven, Microwave, Hand Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Pot
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deoderant
- Bath/Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Cleaning Products, Dish Soap, Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap, Bleach, Fabric Sheets
Note: All items must be labeled and factory sealed.