How to Use Commuter's Commodities
Please take a few minutes to review this information so that you have a better idea about how to make use of Commuter's Commodities.
The purpose of the pantry is to provide supplemental food and other necessities to the S&T student community who need this kind of assistance.
The Commuter's Commodities Pantry is open everyday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
FOOD PANTRY AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE: If you are in need if immediate EMERGENCY assistance related to the food pantry please contact Student Diversity Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All orders will be ready for pick-up one business day after the order is placed
first time user:
- You must be a current S&T student
- You must currently be enrolled for courses at S&T
- Fill out the Online Questionnaire for first time users.
- You will be notified after the questionnaire has been received and reviewed to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists and to pick up your food.
Donations Needed! Get Involved, Make a Difference, Help us FEED our students!
Most Needed Items: Unopened non-perishable items rich in protein, which are essential to providing adequate nutrition! We are also in need of new small household appliances and hygiene products.
- Tuna, chicken & other canned meat
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Beans, soups & stews
- Boxed meals, rice & pasta
- Canned vegetables & fruit
- Cereal, Oatmeal, Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Spaghetti Sauce & Noodles
- Rice, Quinoa, Oats,
- Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise
- Flour, Sugar, Salt & Pepper
- Toaster Oven, Microwave, Hand Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Pot
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deoderant
- Bath/Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner
- Cleaning Products, Dish Soap, Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap, Bleach, Fabric Sheets
Note: All items must be labeled and factory sealed.