- Contact Us
- Future Students
- Diversity House
- Student Resources
- Staff and Faculty Resources
- Training and Education Curriculum
Community Cart is a food and supply pantry to help alleviate the financial burden of obtaining good quality food, household goods, cleaning supplies, and hygeine products. our hope is that this will help our Missouri S&T Faculty and Staff who may be in need.
We are a partner agency with The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri.
HOW TO USE COMMUNITY CART
Please take a few minutes to review this information so that you have a better idea about how to make use of Community Cart.
The purpose of this program is to provide supplemental food and other necessities to faculty and staff who need this kind of assistance.
The Community Cart pantry is open everyday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
HOW TO USE:
- You must be a current faculty or staff of Missouri S&T.
- Fill out the Online Request Form.
- You will be notified after the form has been received about how to pick up your food.